Welcome to episode 5 of the FRR Books Podcast series on Max Stirner’s The Unique and its Property translated by Wolif Landstreicher. In this podcast we cover section 2.1 Ownness and stop at section 2.2.1 My Power
This episode is hosted by Kahar, John, Big Cat, Chuck and rydra wrong. We are back on the sea packed 5 deep like sardines on the FRR sailboat.
Discussed in this episode:
- What is the difference between freedom and ownness
- Does Stirner hate freedom! It has nothing for you! What does that mean? Can he let go !?
- Freedom apparently meanings being “rid of things”
- Occupy Stirner! What the fuck
- We discuss how our dating lives are relevant to Stirner, are they?
- Does consent matter when it comes to ownership and property(in the Stirnerian sense)?
- Take when you want and throw away the rest: Is this just a cliche or actually useful
- Concepts! What the fuck is a concept! How do we use them
- Who does Stirner give the status of capital B Being to ?
- Can a slave be inwardly free? Is this trivial?
- Stirner says there is freedom and unfreedom! No such thing as half way crooks! But is he just creating a binary of freedom and unfreedom to destroy the concept! woooooah
- Chuck says romantic relationships are being trained to treasures! Benefits vs a chain!
- John says chosen bondage is freedom, like being in a dungeon! We discuss!
- What the fuck is Stirner’s problems with rocks. Rydra fights with Stirner in a landslide of discontent. Also panpsychism is so last year.
- Kahar likes his Christians out of the closet, he is pleased!
- Kahar and Big Cat argue over Kahar’s belief that selves can be divided into parts
- Impulses and desires and relationship to Taoism
Editing and Sound by the Big Cat
Internet slavery by rydra wrong